Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Discount motorcyle riding gear

If you were to ask me how the riding condition would be a week ago I would have said nice... I would even dare say warm. But the moment the calendar turned October the weather seems to be taking a turn and got colder in California. I think this motorcycle tour from California to Arizona will be mostly cool to cold. Better get my heavy gear out.

I finished the preliminary checkups on both my BMW F650GS and ST motorcycles and now just need to change the oil for the GS. Man, it's going to be close. I'll have to fit the oil change into my schedule tomorrow. In the meantime I've gone back to packing my riding gear.

While I was surfing the internet for some additional cold weather motorcycle riding gear (since most of my stuff are old or borrowed from my mountain bike stash), I came across Motorcycle Superstore's "Biketober Special". Looks like Motorcycle Superstore has marked down a bunch of their stuff. Some of their Honda touring jackets, for example, are marked down by 80%! And some of Firstgear's up to 71%... and they even offer free 1-3 day shipping for orders over $75! Pretty good if anyone is interested.

Honda superbike motorcycle jacket

Firstgear Ranier motorcycle touring jacket

Motorcycle Superstore

No comments:

Post a Comment