Friday, October 23, 2009

Sale at Motorcycle Superstore

Since one of my goggles got pretty scratched up last August in Mammoth I was browsing Motorcycle Superstore for a replacement. When I last looked their "Biketober" was on so they had a bunch of stuff on sale. When I browsed this time it looks like their sale is still on. I found a couple of very affordable goggle models. And since I'm looking for both a clear lens and one with a tint, the Smith Fuel Enduro motorcycle goggle is good candidate. The Fuel Enduro goggle currently runs $19.99, pretty affordable.

Smith Fuel Enduro motorcycle goggle=

My other selection is the Smith Fuel Sweat-X tinted motorcycle goggle. This goggle should be good when I'm riding off road in the tree line. These run $29.99. Still pretty good.

Smith Fuel Sweat-X motorcycle goggle=

Not counting shipping, $50 for two goggles! That's not bad.

Motorcycle Superstore

No comments:

Post a Comment