Saturday, September 12, 2009

Motorcycle touring Arizona 2009

Since my blog is such a new thing and as everyone could see how I like to discuss my gear and past motorcycle experiences... but I just got word that a ride is in the planning for Arizona this October that I have to interject a word or two here.

This would be my 7th motorcycle adventure touring ride... but this time it'll be a bit different since I have this blog and I will try my best to document the trip from planning to full stop. So far we're in pre-planning phase and the route will cover 1000 odd miles and riding time will be around 25 hours, covering a period of four days. Doesn't sound too bad... but a lot things could happen on the way (as usual). It'll be interesting that's for sure.

Our route will take us from Los Angeles to Flagstaff, Arizona as the mid point, hopefully with plenty of scenic views in between. So far it sounds like this motorcycle tour will have a lot of time on the back highways. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time coming up! I've been in Arizona a couple of times on my Gold Wing. First time was on our honeymoon. We left Flagstaff early in the morning and rode north to the Grand Canyon. Fantastic! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete